3D Metal Printing / Prototyping
We supply high-quality metal powders from a UK-based global company with expertise in manufacturing and supplying metal powder for Additive Manufacturing (AM) throughout the world for ten years now. We select various types of metal powder according to requirements for use, durability, chemical composition, and the 3D metal printing technology chosen.
LASCAM systems also offers custom prototyping for 3D metal and plastic printing. In this area we work with a German technological leader with over 20 years of experience in the area of Additive Design and Manufacturing (ADM).
- Reduced tool and equipment costs – parts can be manufactured directly without the use of special tools and milling machines
- Ecological process – an overall reduction in material use
- Quicker production – 3D metal printing can be more time-effective
- New design options – production of highly complex geometric shapes
- Highly durability and quality of printed parts
- Automotive – production is currently expanding from prototypes to include mass production (production of motor components, body parts, cooling channels, frame parts, interior parts, etc.)
- Aerospace – the technology is already being used for repairs and mass production (production of lightweight parts such as turbine blades, fuel system parts, etc.)
- Mold production – creation of cooling channels that copy the shape of the molded part and thus greater production productivity, greater mold life, and less rejects thanks to better mold cooling
- Healthcare – production of high-quality dental components
- Artistic fields – use in areas such as architecture, jewellery, or entertainment