Use of industrial camera systems
Increasingly popular peripheral laser process is a monitoring system using a camera or external sensors. The requirements are often very specific and require a high degree of integration into customer solutions. Implementations of cameras and sensor also record the current trend of reducing the ” miniaturization ” or so called “down – sizing “, especially in micro-machining, drilling depth 3D material removal using ultra-short laser pulses – the goal is to machine as defined area as possible without introducing heat into the surrounding materials with online evaluation.
Specifications / Orders here Tel.: +420 778 065 205 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Processes where camera systems are applied:
- Guarded trajectory during the process of cutting or welding
- Control reading of the information and codes and their analysis
- Measurement of process parameters and their inspection
- Evaluation of distance and correct position
- Guidance during the creation and manipulation
- Machine vision
- Definition of „frame“ and „0“ process of micromachining
- Optical measurement
- Optical analysis and evaluation of the product quality
- Postprocess evaluation of the weld quality
- Analysis of surface and internal defects
- Roughness measurement of the workpiece after machining etc.
Cameras also are used in applications where until now only a subjective human evaluation was used:
- Analysis of the molds quality in Automotive sector
- Analysis of the internal and surface defects of transparent optical components
- Analysis of defects in process such as TIG/MIG welding
More information here.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about industrial camera systems.
Comments are closed.